Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kindle Store Bargain of the Day

Right now at the Kindle Store at Amazon.com, my story "What You Carry with You" is the featured bargain tale of the day.

This story was published with a very limited release back in 2008. I can actually name most of the people who read it, and that's a bad thing. I hope you'll help give it a second chance to find an audience, or at least a niche. It's one of my personal favorites.

See, two of the characters -- three, actually -- are based on my Mom and Dad. This is my tribute to them. When they danced at a place called Salt Air back in the 40s, people used to back off the floor and watch them go. Dad participated in D-Day in the invasion of Normandy, and served as paratrooper and ordnance officer.

Mom received three marriage proposals while she was still a teenager, but said no to all three. When my dad asked when she was 18, she assented.

You can see why this one is near and dear to my heart. So give it a try. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment